Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Don't Usually Do This...

I don't usually repost material from Anonymous because I'm not entirely convinced that they are not Feds harvesting information for future use. I'm sure that some portion of the group has been infiltrated by that sort of element -- government boot licking scum, agents of the State, and such. My inner debate regarding Anonymous is not whether or not they have been infiltrated (all effective groups have been or will be at some point in time), but whether or not they are a Fed creation.

However, this particular video is so cool, with such a stinging commentary on the aims and results of the public school system and it's -- in my opinion, entirely accurate -- relationship to the political situation Americans find themselves in today, I couldn't resist. Furthermore, I support fully the concept of total and complete noncompliance by the individual on every level possible. I support the concept of full out revolt.

I welcome revolution, though I do have concerns about the direction that revolution will take. I don't have a problem with the concept of collectivism, as long as it is VOLUNTARY. It makes no sense to replace one oppressive structure with another, and as much as I despise our current government, I would never support a meet the new boss, same as the old boss sort of revolution. You know, we live in interesting times, an era of great possibility and potential, a period in which careful thought must precede principled action. After all, we hold the future in our hands.

Here's the video. Enjoy.

No comments: