Friday, April 18, 2008

Wrapping My Mind Back Around Finance

With all that was involved in traveling here -- motor home, 6 children, 10 dogs, 4 cats, 2 birds, and a turtle -- and getting set up and accustomed to life along the frontera, I took a bit of a vacation from writing. That was, of course, helped along by the lack of Internet at home.

Now, however, I am back to work for real, which involves rapidly catching up on what is going on in the realm of personal finance and that of the global economy. Absolutely stunning the things that are going on...the American economy about to crumble under the pressure of high oil prices, rising food costs, a falling dollar, the mortgage and lending meltdown, the credit crisis, and mounting consumer debt... major exporting nations banning the export of wheat and rice!! It seems peak food may go hand in hand with peak oil.

I am deadline pressed, so I must go. I do have a couple of new articles up here and here, in addition to the content writing I've been doing for various clients.

Until Next Time...

No comments: