Friday, December 30, 2005

12-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death In Foster Care

Death of Pa. girl in foster care ruled a homicide

Associated Press

READING, Pa. - A 12-year-old Reading girl who died in September had been beaten before her death, authorities said.

Dr. Nicholas Bybel, Berks County coroner, on Thursday ruled the death of Amira Brown a homicide, saying she died of cardio-respiratory collapse due to a beating and physical restraint. The ruling came after months of medical tests, officials said.

Amira, a Southwest Middle School seventh-grader, had been found unconscious Sept. 4 in her home, where she was in foster care. She was pronounced dead on arrival in Reading Hospital.

No charges have been filed in the case, but an investigation is continuing.

2 comments:

waltererickson21673789 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

arnoldtheo7490 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com