Saturday, April 2, 2005

Wow!


A long time ago, I stopped reading what I, in my head, referred to as trashy novels, junk food for the mind, popular press... I switched over to novels with 'literary merit' and non-fiction (I fell in love with social history). Well... I just can't believe how enjoyable this book, Insomnia, is. I haven't read a Steven King book in years. I remember bits and pieces of this book -- like I started it and didn't finish it, or just read it so long ago that I've forgotten most of it... or perhaps reading it now, I'm doing so through different eyes/experiences, giving it a greater resonance -- but, whatever the case may be, this is a really good book.

And, now, I must get back to my reading, while today's first cup of coffee is still hot.

Until Next Time...

No comments: