Tuesday, February 1, 2005

Can We Say "Go, Papi!"

This out of Texas:

Father Threatens Harassment Suit Against CPS
LAST UPDATE: 1/31/2005 11:39:40 PM
Posted By: Walker Robinson

Excerpts:

A San Antonio man says the system that is supposed to protect our children is harassing him and his daughter. That man tells News 4 WOAI the only way he can get relief is to sue Child Protective Services.

And:

So far, in each CPS investigation, no evidence of abuse or neglect was found.

Smith plans on filing a harassment lawsuit against CPS this week. He said he does not want money, just for the agency to stop investigating him.


(This formatting is really irritating me... I can't get it to go where I want it to... so, I'm forced to surrender)

I'm so thrilled to see this man standing up to these people. Make sure to check out the full article.

Until Next Time...




No comments: