Friday, September 10, 2004

Hola All:

After enjoying an all-too-brief upstate NY summer, it's back to work for me. I spent the summer in the sun with the kids, writing just enough to get by. Now, new coat season is just about here, to say nothing about the holidays, etc. and so on, so now it's back to the keyboard in earnest... no day job here, writing is my day job .

In addition to my regular columns and whatever freelance stuff I pick up here and there, I just picked up a chunk of cheap content to write (will write for food...). So for the next 10 days I will be consumed by travel destination type pieces -- Central and South America.

Everybody's, a Caribbean-American magazine out of NYC just ran one of my articles. That one is about the racial disparity in the New York City foster care system. I have an essay in a soon-to-be released book. Still writing for Morality In Media and Garden and Hearth .

And, as I have to be up in a few hours -- don't want to be late for the Friday morning peace vigil -- I shall say good night.

No comments: