Monday, March 29, 2004

Hola...

I've been away so long... had a bizarre period of chaos. My mother was in the hospital a few times, then just as my mother got out, my sister went in to have her baby. I had to stay there for a while. And, as always, deadlines. (Of course, I'm not complaining about that!) Problems with the new apartment, so still waiting to move, hopefully within a few days. And, my computer is down, leaving me to struggle along with this mac, which is great for everything except blogging. I have to do the html myself. I guess it won't kill me to learn something new.

And, as always, the misdeeds and tragedies associated with so-called child protective services just keep on happening, as illustrated by (trying out my html here...) this heartbreaking story.

And, now... I'm going to see if it worked. I expect to return to a basically regular schedule -- except for the couple of days I spend moving... please let it be soon!!

No comments: