Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Hola:

I've been so busy. My monthly columns, getting ready for the big move... I've just had time to file things that I want to post here, put them away for when I had time to write about them.

If I had nothing else to do, I could write about the abuses of CPS all day, every day. It is a disgraceful system and I don't believe that it can be repaired. I think the the current system must be put aside, completely terminated and a new one created.

Caught on Tape:

In a story out of central Florida, a person who prefers to remain anonymous purchased a wireless home security camera accidently witnessed an incident of child abuse.

Two children were forced to stand for more than an hour with their hands up in the air. The accidental witness began taping the incident and then saw a woman hit one of the children in the chest. The woman came back and hit the female child with a stick.

The man contacted the police, who then went door-to-door in search of the adult shown in the tape. They found her and the children -- ages 2 and 4.

And, surprise surprise!! Yes, you guessed, another foster-parent, abusing the children in her care.

Every day...

Siempre en Paz...

No comments: